Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Assignment #1

Howdy! My name is Colton Winters and I am a senior finance major at Texas A&M University. I'm from Montgomery, TX. I lived in three different cities before moving off to college. I was born in Bryan, TX and lived there until the fifth grade. Being from Bryan and having my dad graduate from Texas A&M made me know this was the school I needed to be apart of. After living in Bryan, we moved to Lexington, South Carolina. I really enjoyed my time there and made some great friends, but it wasn't Texas. Two years later we moved to Montgomery, TX, the place I consider home. My biggest hobby in life is sports. I enjoy playing any sport as often as I can. I love to hunt, play with my dog, and watch movies. A few items on my bucket list are skydiving, visiting as many countries as I can in Europe, and learning how to play the piano. My short-term career goals are to find a job in the Dallas area after graduating in August. My long-term goal is to work in the financial fraud field. Something unique about me is that I had an internship last summer with the United States Secret Service. I had the opportunity to meet some incredible people including George W. Bush and Mitt Romney. My favorite website is Texags. I enjoy keeping up with all things aggie sports related. What I hope to get out of this course is a solid understanding on real estate. I hope to have a good plan for my future as it pertains to my real estate purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment